9600XT 128mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxblaza117

In Runtime
i have a 9600xt 128 mb graphics card, it could run on 8x agp but i have 4x, can any on tell me if this is a good card for the price? about 129 or is there an even better card thats the same amount of $?

I have the 9600XT and I love it. for 129, thats a decent price. up here in Canada it still sells for over 250.

The next best card in that price range is the 9800pro or 9800XT.

if you are planning on getting either or, make sure you stick with the XT models, as they are definately the best. Avoid SE at all cost. Pro models would be your second choice.

I suggest the eVGA 6600 GT, its 200$. This card is not only better then the 9800's, but its very good for OC. OC this card would give it a great boost, giving you more then your money's worth.

ok he started at $129....then you guys pushed it to $200......then $400......lets not go UP in price when he's obviously not looking to spend that kind of cash.

It'd be worth it to spend the extra $70 and get the eVGA 6600GT, but not to jump to the 6800GT. The card is awesome, but considering you aren't looking to use a months worth of rent on a graphics card the 6600GT is the best bang for the buck

eipeks said:
I have the 9600XT and I love it. for 129, thats a decent price. up here in Canada it still sells for over 250.

You're getting ripped if you buy for that price. I know places that sell 9600XT for less than $210 CAD. Futureshop and bestbuy are not optimal prices, their markups are ridiculous...I know I worked at Futureshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom