I really need help im not sure what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
ok whenever i run ut2k4 on my pc it starts fine and runs fine all that, but when i use the start button on my kb or when i exit the program, anything that goes back to windows, my pc crashes and gives me a blue screen.

as quickly as a could i wrote down what it said but all i got was irc less than or equal at the top part. it has done this a few times and when it boots back up i get a system has recovered from a serious error dialog and it says it will send these files. i have attached the files in a zip folder and i really need help with this. this is the only game it does this with so far but i would like to prevent it at all. thanks

Just to test for a problem. In UT2K4, set all your video setting to the same as they are in windows.

Like your Resolution, Refresh rate, NO AA/AF, and if you can use OpenGL.

Test to see if you recieve the same error.

well my res, rate, and everythign is all the same but it still crashes...i have tried it with the 99.63 drivers and the newest beta drivers and both do it so i dont think its my graphics driver. i can only set video to direct 3d or software. i have direct x 9.0c also.

Do this:
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> System
Go to Advanced
Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings...
Under System Failure un-check "Automatically restart"
Then test. Tell us the message it gives you. This will prevent it from restarting on the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom