My new comp set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Hey guys wassup this is going to be my new comp set-up from next week i just wanted to ask if it is going to be good or not?????

Motherboard: Gigabyte 7n400pro2 (only because on Nforce2)
Processor: Amd Athlon XP 2500+
Hard-Drive: 40gb Maxtor 7200RPM
Ram: 256mb pc3200 DDR ram
Monitor: 19" Phillips CRT display
Gfx card: Still deciding between a Nvidia FX 5200 or an ATI Radeon 9200 (suggestions welcome)

Yeah so guys if you have any other suggestions for improvements i could make please tell me asap.
-Syphanx

Yea!! go syphanx
Amd are really good choice. I got a 2600+ ^^"'

To bad im replying to this message while we are lanning in the same room ^^;;; gg

Later

Good Base,,

I would suggest increasing your ram to minimum 512, and at best 1 gb ,, especially with the nforce board to take advantage of some of the tweaking abilities,,

pay now,, save later!

cheers,

upgrade the ram most definatly.. also if, you're going to spend the money on a video card and you want a better gaming quality, i'd say upgrade to getting a geforce 5600, a 128mb would suit you just well, although i went for the 256 meg card, and the more ram the better.. seriously, don't let anyone tell you that you won't need it, i just recently added my second stick of 512, and i have dual chan, so games are quick.. there's a little tidbit for you to think about, and AMD rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom