Help with COMPUTER..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defiantely need to do something serious and quicly beucase your machine is running way to hot. I suggest looking into water cooling...lol.

Also add some case fans and setup good airflow in your machine and you should be all set.

Alright, I think i'm going to buy me a new fan.... and repostion my room so the comp have better airflow out the back... It's getting pretty bad to the point where it freezes sometime in BIOS and sometime it won't even load up to XP ...

Any information about Arctic Silver 5 thermal gel

Makes a better thermal transfer. You make it sound like you dont have any Artic Silver, or anything simmilar.

hmmmm .... gonna buy the ARCTIC SILVER and give that a try.. hope it works

I applied the arctic silver.. and it improve a little bit the comp hasn't hung up on me and froze... I was wondering if i should update my MOBO... i got a P4S5A / DX+ i was wondering if i should update it ..

YES !!!!!!! FINALLY I CONQUERED MY PROBLEM!!! I BLEW ALL THE DIRT FROM MY POWER SUPPLY PROBABLY GOOD FOR NUTTING .. THEN RESET MY BIOS ... REAPPLY THE ARCTIC SILVER BETWEEN THE CPU AND HEAT SINK.... AND NOW MY CPU READ 46 and no freezes or crash... weeeeeee my knowledge from A+ Comp repair class works ... lol well thnx for all the help and feedbacks.. thnx a ton..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom