150mm fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
I dont wanna hyjack sum1 else thread so have started another one about this fan

http://www.frozencpu.com/fan-88.html

i think it would be amazing to have this blowing on my xp120, i have a controller so noise is not a problem. im just wondering if any1 has seen this fan or similar on sale in the uk? also i would need a converter for it also available in the uk, i dont mind if i need to mod it to fit the heatsink. just links to sites would be nice thanks

Damn, i never seen that freak before. That has 261-CFM!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, thats insane.. I could imagine 180 or 200-CFM, but 261-CFM!! Man, im getting that thing this friday! Im going to put that baby on my removable side panel. I'll be sure to take pictures.

That fan is industrial strength. 55 dba is way to loud and is not worth it even though it blows so much air. You could probobly use that fan to cool some kind of motor in a factory or something.

I have 3 120mm fans with 125-CFM, running at 46 DBA. Then 2 120mm fans with 108-CFM running at 44 DBA. I seriosly dont care about nosie. Im going to be OC my computer alot, while using it 24/7. So i need my IDE very low.

considering that the 92mm vantec tornado everyone has makes 56dB and this 150mm fan doubles the cfm and puts out 54dB

yea i have 7 Thermaltake smart fan2's and they all put out a DBA of 48. and they are all running full strength so my pc sounds like a turboprop when i turn it on.

I've seen it before. It's more than double the tornado lol, but the noise is the same. That things ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom