Video quality bad on full screen mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

christo

Solid State Member
New HP Media Center. DVD playback and tv look great on my flat panel screen when the picture window is about 1/4 full screen. When I enlarge to full screen the video is blurry. It's a p5, with 1 gig of ram, media center pc, 19' Flat screen. Should have great, sharp video on full screen. What's wrong? Thanks

his question isnt very clear either...

christo - are u talking about just a TV signal picture? or both a DVD and TV sig?

the TV full screen pic will look bluryer on a monitor if its not HDTV, and i think u need a special card for your comp to read HDTV signals anyhow.

but DVDs should be fine, do DVD's look blurry too?

Yes, DVDs look blurry as well. At 1/4 screen, they look fine. Enlarged to full screen, they are blurry.

DVD's look blurry compaired to what though?

Do DVD's look better quality then the TVsignal full screen though? yes,no?

ona UXGA LCD full screen, its bound to look a little more blurry. Hook up a CRT monitor to your computer and run a DVD on that full screen. If it doesnt look blurry on the CRT, then its just your LCD monitor(witch prolly doesnt have anything rong with it, your expectations of it may have just been too high)

Intel Pentium 5?! I never knew they even went beta yet let alone released to the public.

Try another DVD, preferably store-bought. See if it's any better.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom