Video Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goawayandfu

Beta member
Hi im just wondering....
256MB DDR ATI Radeon X600, is that a good video card?
And if it is, how much better is the X800?

its a average video card. the x800 is a conciderable better card. the x600s are abit worse than the 6600s the x700s are comparable to the 6600gts above that itll turn into another 6800 vs x800/x850 thread and no1 wants that

Aj2003, your rite about that man. Theirs been alot of bashing this week. But if your going to do some serious gaming, then dont get anything under a eVGA 6600 GT.

I would say the 6800ultra (or cheaper, oc [or flash?] the gt to ultra). If you like ati, then probly the 850 of some sort. I recomend the nvidia way though.

the top end cards are very very expensive but as wat codine sed along with the x850xt, x850xt PE 6800ultra EE they are all very similar and when ur playing any game they will all look the same cos no game atm has enough detail to show them apart so if i had the money to buy any of them, which of course i dont, i would get the eVGA 6800GT. and overclock it to the 6800ultra speeds. if i were to get the x800 i wouldnt know where to start cos i dont know how the radeons overclock and wouild have to look alot into it.

all of these cards are amazing cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom