Sonic DVD burning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblock

Beta member
Hi, I have the Pioneer 4x DVD burner and I use Sonic DVD to burn DVDs.

I've been able to do it absolutely fine until today when for some odd reason, when I started to burn the DVD, I got an error message. It read:

"Could not complete the last command because: Invalid stream file type (DVDErr,-19931)"

Does anyone have any idea as to what's wrong and what I can do to get things running properly again? Thanks very much!

i saw that nobody tried to help you so i will offer you some common troubleshooting advice. reinstall the burning software. the problem could be due to a program or new device you recently installed or updated. it could also be from data corruption on the dvd software

as an alternative you can try another dvd burning program like nero or easy cd/ dvd creator. they have 30 day tryouts for each one. nero.com and i can't remember the other site but i know roxio makes easy cd/dvd.

the most likely cause is probably a hardware or software conflicting with the dvd burning software since your problems happened so suddenly

bigblock said:
Hi, I have the Pioneer 4x DVD burner and I use Sonic DVD to burn DVDs.

I've been able to do it absolutely fine until today when for some odd reason, when I started to burn the DVD, I got an error message. It read:

"Could not complete the last command because: Invalid stream file type (DVDErr,-19931)"

Does anyone have any idea as to what's wrong and what I can do to get things running properly again? Thanks very much!

IIRC, this error message means you don't have a temp directory setup, or the dir you do have setup does not have enough space.

Create a new directory on a drive you know has enough free space, and specify the new dir. as the temporary directory, within Preferences in MyDVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom