5.2GHz Pentium 4 660

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Man, I am trying to go to bed, but I keep finding newer and better things. And, yes, you read the title right. But it ain't mine.:D

11467.gif

And here is the article that it came from:
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/article/1787/

I saw it referenced in an Inquirer article (the UK online tech news, not the supermarket tabloid, duh!).

Enjoy!

The sad thing is, it is only mildly better at that speed than the fx-55. Not to mention it had to be run at -40C!

Hahaha, eat that Intel.

Man that's sad. Of course most people agree AMD owns in gaming, but there was other benches besides gaming. BOOM! Suck that! :p

AMD for life! :D

Yes yes I'm being complete 'amd fanboy' but whatever, it's a good article and I'm excited about the companies product, so get off my case :)

Personally, I can't wait for the dual-core 64's to line up side -by-side.

Ooh, it's gonna get ugly...

When I first saw the thread title I thought he was like showing off some OC or something. I was thinking, psht 7GHz has already been hit :p

Just imagine the FX-55's that are OC'd up to 3.3GHz and whatnot on phase change, those must perform ridiculously good. And when AMD officially releases a 3GHz dual core... :drool:

No I haven't heard anything about a 3GHz chip, I'm just sayin you know one can't be too far around the corner

lol i've seen someone hit 3.6ghz with an fx-55 so amd own intel top of the range with ocing. i love amd

at the moment im trying to do my part to keep amd going strong as they are lol i'm building 4 comps for people and all of them are gonna be amd cos that way i know im doing the best for them and my favourite company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom