120mm fan link needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a water cooling system, the only part of your case that has to be clean is where you keep the raditor. fan controllers these days are better at managing wires than they used to be. they come with their own adapters and everything.

if you really wanted to go extreme i would go with the 150mm and make your own adapter to 120mm. the vantec tornado produces 119cfm and 56dBA, the 150mm produces 265cfm and 54dBA. 265cfm should be enough to throughly cool your system. its a bit expensive, but you pay for the performance.

http://www.frozencpu.com/fan-88.html

lol 51 dba no way read wat im trying 2 get im trynig 2 get a 120mm fan for my radiator that has led on it low dba and good cfm !!

Have you considered using two quiet fans? Either stacking them, or one in the front and one in the back?

I am not familiar witht he design of the radiator, so I do not know the possibility of it. If it is not made for it, mod it.Besides, if you NEED cfm without dba, you got get creative.

Necessity may be the mother of inventition, but modding is her love child.

You could mod a muffler...

Just make a (padded) box over the top of it with a good 3" above, and 4-6" to the side... let me see if I can draw it

Didn't work, but if you dont get what I mean, ask and I will draw it.

Rough Paint pic and it doesnt take into consideration what type of radiator you have... or where you have it...

muffler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom