is it my computer? or lagg? please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
ram issue?

hey guys when i play warcraft i only have 512 of ram the game laggs during big action is it my ram i only have 512 or wat?i have 3.2 ghz x800 pro video card abit vt7 bother moard on cs source it runs g00d but on warcraft during big fights it lags and when i open up cntrl alt delte task manager i go2 performance and the bars shoot up all teh way like 80-100 percent when its in big fights and the game is running ? so wat do u say is it my ram?

Which warcraft is it? World Of Warcraft/warcraft/warcraft2/warcraft3/warcraft3 TFT???

Anyways it might be better to ask Battle.net open tech forums. There are a few nice people who will help you, there not blizzard/batt;e.net rep's or anything but there smart enough to be....

ok now im having problems with my cs source 2 i run it join a server for the first 2 mins i get the rite fps then i need hten after it gets 20-40 40 the highest any sugestions im sick of my machine and im sick of this shit

the thing about warcraft my friends play it and they say it good to have a 1GB of ram so it one more or just ask battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom