My first custom case check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
http://www.msnusers.com/hALFlIFE2coMPUTER/shoebox.msnw

I'm pretty new to building computers and such, I built my first last october and today I just finished modding an old full tower i had laying around. Tell me what you think of it. Sorry the pic is bad but I had to use a bad camera

Sorry people no system yt. Im sellin the case actually. It doesnt have a window all the parts are 2 mil steel not easily cut. It does have some neon and led fans inside. However i cant light em up without a PSU jerryrigged so itll turn on without a mobo if you know how to do this post a reply and then i can show it to you all lit up. Ill post some more pics in a little bit. Heres the specs of the case though

5 x 5 1/4 external
1 x 3 1/2 external
9 x 3 1/2 internal
It weighs 47 lbs so it's definately not a shuttle pc
and to get an idea how strong it is I can stand on top of it
It would make a great server case and if anyones interested in buying it e-mail me at aspire.comptech@gmail.com

Okay People Hey are some pics of my system and the Half Life Case. SOme of the pics are sideways so it might be kinda tough looking at em. And the reason why I don't have a system in it is because im still in Fricken High School. Not alot of Big Money there. I also have an Apple iBook for school stuff. So uh ya. The pic of the glowing red and blue one is the computer that is described in the below my system. Hell ya take that Dell, a cheaper better computer than anything you'll ever make. Bam

my system

1.8 ghz P-4 oc'd to 2.2 ghz
Abit IS7-E2 mobo
generic 450w PSU
Samsung 512 PC2700 ram
Dual combo Drives
eVGA GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
80 gig maxtor
10 gig Fujitsu
7 Gig Fujitsu
All packed inside Aspire's X-Infinity Case with extra L.E.D. fans And a set of dual ccfl lights
Total Cost $480
Take that all you rich people

Cool stuff man. I dont know if anyone here will buy it. Since they all do their own MOD's and such. Why dont you just keep it?

I was thinkin about doin that but the reason I can't keep it is that i don't have any money or any computer parts that can go in it. I'm in high school and have spent all my money on my other comp. Plus i have the iBook which cost me $530 used. And the P-4 i built cost me another $480 so im pretty much broke. If you want to give me some old parts (not too old) you would make my day though

Well any parts that can simply given wont be very good. I suggest saving your money, and getting something good. So you wont need another system in 2 years. You can try Ebay, but their are tons of cases there. You should take a few pictures, and tape them on the wall at your school. Or in your classes. Im sure someone at your school would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom