Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deleting mouse ware-no luck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a GOOD DEAL and are hella loud
loud? Ok, how would you know without ever having one? But beyond that, is your system really that quiet that you'd be able to hear that crap?

Seems like the case fans alone would drown that out. I can't hear my 8500RPM fan that's on my NB cooler worth a damn and I'm sure that's louder than a graphics cards

Nubius said:
loud? Ok, how would you know without ever having one? But beyond that, is your system really that quiet that you'd be able to hear that crap?

Seems like the case fans alone would drown that out. I can't hear my 8500RPM fan that's on my NB cooler worth a damn and I'm sure that's louder than a graphics cards

Here are the things in my system that make noise :

CPU HSF . . . XP-120 on the way with a Panaflo 120mm fan that will run at low speed

Case Fans . . . 2 Panaflo 120mms at low speed

Mobo Northbridge HS . . . Zalman HS on the way

HDD . . . surprisingly, its very quiet

PSU fan . . . one 120mm fan, very quiet

YES, I WOULD HEAR IT

edit: and before i built my computer, i helped a friend with his computer . . .

identical components except for

Case
PSU
Mobo (he got a MSI SLi while I got MSI NF4 Ultra)
RAM (he got 2x512, I got 1x1GB)
He got a 6800GT, I got an X800XT

Our 3DMark05 scores are within 14 points of each other! (his is higher, i could contribute that to the fact that his RAM is in dual channel)

Ohhhh god.. Videocards arent very loud.. Besides that matter, why would you even give a sh!t...? Those cards are all damn good, a little noise wont hurt.. People are so damn picky i swear. People stop bashing on nvidia and ati..

For your question about the cards. It all depends on how bad you want something better really.. Personally, i would just OC the XL.

picky about noise??i'd rather hear people shooting at me while playing Farcry, not my video card

i mean, its not a SOUND CARD ;)

But the cheapest I can find a 6800GT is like . . $420 + tax + shipping

I can get it at CompUSA for $325 TOTAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom