x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post below me and say sorry ATI for dissing your card for no reason

Their is always a reason, except in beedubya's case for your card not working right.

Don't you think that he's done that?
Not really. I always blatently say both will give you insane performance. I merely point of the facts that you can't compare the X850 to the 6xxx series because of the simple fact they came out with that months after nvidia released theres. I also pointed out that ATI has had to create like 13 cards compared to nvidias 6 to keep up. Also they have issues such as 'shadows through walls' as another pointed out in a nother thread, and the fact their cards had the MSN hack in the past. I've also claimed plenty of times that I wish I knew about cards way back when, and I woulda gone the ATI 9xxx series instead of the FX series, so no I don't think I have been flaming.

By the way, ATi has planned a secret unveilling this weekend at the Texas Gaming Festival this weekend, and there is speculation this will either be a 512mb card demonstration, an r520 core demonstration, or both.

http://www.elitebastards.com/#news9248

there's a 512mb X850 right there :)

EDIT: BTW Anyone see this little article regarding Nvidia dropping the old NV generation codenames and replacing it with G? New one is supposed to be like G70

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21409

Geez, Nubius, the way you've reacted to this thread, no wonder I left TechForums for Anandtech Forums . . .

How about the fact that a 6800GT is a 16 pipeline card and that the X800 Pro is a 12 pipeline card? Therefore the 6800GT should be compared to the X800XT or X800XL and the X800 Pro should be compared to the 6800NU!

P.P. Mguire said:
Hey yea i forgot about that and not to compare the 6800ultra to the x850 cause it has 24 pipelines!!!

what in the hell are you talking about? X850 XT PE has 16 pipelines!

R520 Core will have 24pipelines, it's not even out yet

Please clean your information after you pull it out of your butt

haha why dont you go back to your other forums cause i made a simple mistake and i saw that on a website k? Dont flame somebody for getting false information.

koldapu said:
what in the hell are you talking about? X850 XT PE has 16 pipelines!

R520 Core will have 24pipelines, it's not even out yet

Please clean your information after you pull it out of your butt

Your the one who's acting bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom