my proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're X800s on steroids.
lol same thing. Athlete using steroids gets DISQUALIFIED from the race. Lets ban the X850 for illegal hardware usage! :D

But yeah the point is, it'd be the same as a 6800ultra 'on steroids' so it pretty much in it's own class until Nvidia creates a whole new gen

Guys this thread isnt about the latest generation of cards. Its about the FX seris and the 5800ultra and if it smoked the 9700pro then why did it dissapear so fast?

uh when your talking about the 6800 and x800 series in a thread about the FX seris and 9xxx series cards that isnt being corrected and when im the one that started this thread im pretty sure i know what i wanted the thread to be about.

P.P. Mguire said:
Well then why didnt they put the 5200 to death? That card isnt good for anythign at all!
Because the 5200 is not a comparable card to the higher end video cards. It has it's own purpose at the lower end of the line. I personally run one in a dual-monitor setup at home. Same card, had it for 3 years now.

P.P. Mguire said:
uh when your talking about the 6800 and x800 series in a thread about the FX seris and 9xxx series cards that isnt being corrected and when im the one that started this thread im pretty sure i know what i wanted the thread to be about.
Are you kidding me!?

The only reason the X800 came up was because you posted false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom