my proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As weÂ’ve seen, the GeForce FX is no slouch in the 3D accelerator world, however it is not the "9700-killer" many have expected. It is, at best, mildly faster in most games, and the same or slightly worse in a few. Had it arrived when most of us thought it should, there is no doubt it would be much better received.
I wouldn't exactly define that conclusion as "total pwnage".

And I honestly don't know the answer to your question, perhaps it just didn't sell as well as nVidia planned so they put it to an early death.

Well then why didnt they put the 5200 to death? That card isnt good for anythign at all! And but everybody everywhrere where saying in reviews that the 9700pro was kickin in the wind! According to benchies the 5800ultra won. So why put it to an early death just cause it was a little loud?

Nvidia always comes out with rockin stuff... ATI will come out with something better though...

ATI has yet to comeout w/ a better card than Nvidia. But this isnt about who is on top this is abotu the fact that Everybody says that the FX series was a wash but according to that it worked out ok.

The Radeon X850 Pro, XT and XT PE.
Came out months after nvidia released their 6800Ultra. Again it's in a class of it's own. Because they scrambled to make a card that could beat something, and finally did it a few months after nvidia already released theirs, sat back, and watched the numbers, doesn't mean that ATI is better because of the X850, you'd need a 6850Ultra to compare it to, but that would be a waste of money and marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom