x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
majistic said:
I dont think that those cards are so bad, most of you guys are picky over 1-5 fps...

He seems to be having abnormal problems in CSS, getting like 30 on the stress test and stuff. I wouldn't call that picky. And I wouldn't call myself being picky when I complain because Doom 3 is barely playable on 1024x768 while a card $200 less than mine can play it getting 60 fps continually at 1280x1024.

Yea Nvidia totally pwns rigt now. And w/ ATI im not saying they are bad or anythign cause BEnchies show that they are right there w/ Nvidia but just the terrible things ive heard form ppl tends to push me away.

These threads solve nothing, it's one thing to have an opinion and back it up with reason and statistics, but it's quite another to instantly proclaim that a card "sucks" with absolutely no backing.

By the way, ATi has planned a secret unveilling this weekend at the Texas Gaming Festival this weekend, and there is speculation this will either be a 512mb card demonstration, an r520 core demonstration, or both.

All of you guys on the first page (except Nubius) are just aimlessly flaming ATI. I have an ATI X800 XT and it works perfectly. Try installing the most up-to-date drivers and see how that works.

Snake-Eyes said:
All of you guys on the first page (except Nubius) are just aimlessly flaming ATI. I have an ATI X800 XT and it works perfectly. Try installing the most up-to-date drivers and see how that works.

Don't you think that he's done that? :confused:

bigtimeballer50 said:
well i dont kno wat 2 try ive tried fixin my fps issue but it just seem 2 not w0rk

Just reinstall windows.

it's
cl_maxfps 0
sv_maxfps 0
fps_max 0

That sets the FPS to unlimited, and make sure your not using V-SYNC or anything. If 0 doesnt work put a number like 200 in their.

ive reinstalled windows i just relized it was my ati drivers i put omega drivers and now i get 90-100 fps on stress test ima try those commands ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom