Ebay Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
they may be cheap, but you never know what happened to the item. i would never but something off ebay again, because i puchased a mobo from their and it came dead

I try only to buy on eBay if it's a great deal. I've had a few sour deals, but more good deals... So I don't know. Basically, I'd never buy USED computer parts on there (unless you know what you're doing), ALWAYS ask any questions...

That card I'd be weary of, with only 39 feedback, but 100% positive... if it was a superior deal I would.

But check out froogle, pricewatch, newegg... they just might have it the same/cheaper from a store...usually safer...:)

Don't know if that was any help...

If your shopping from Ebay, once you find the item. ALWAYS look at the dealers profile. See what his feedback is, and how much he usually sells. 90% of Ebay is normal people selling something for variant reasons. But people do run business from Ebay, so some items are legitimate. Ebay is the place that you simply have to know how to shop.

If the dealer dont really sell anything, or has no profile. Then its considered a risk. Personally i dont buy any kind of computer hardware from Ebay. Because once your stuck with something thats not what you wanted, or if its DOA. What can you really do...? If you do manage to get your money back, how much trouble and time would it of took...? Well, plunty.. Overall its more of a risk. Just make sure you know how to shop there.

I would only buy from someone with a high 99%+ score.

The reason why, is that they will make sure not to displeasure you because it would hurt their sales.

This is why someone occasionally gets something really good for 99 cents.

yes ebay = rip off i have lost 50 dollers over a mouse i have bid like 5 times for 10 buks and i lalways sent the money order and never got the item screw ebay scammers all over the place

Ebay have systems in place to stop things like that bigtimeballer. you get your money back if the item doesnt arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom