Best online store ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekster

In Runtime
A lot of people use newegg.com . I have , and I mainly use zipzoomfly.com for the free 2day shipping. Are there any more stores out there that we may not be aware of . What is your favorite online store and why?

i used both newegg and zipzoomfly when ordering the parts for my computer. both are good, i basically just bought each part from the site that had the part for cheaper.

Depends on the computer. I have an ancient Packard Bell as well as this system, so i have been known to peruse PC Liquidator as wel as a few other salvage sites.

I have NewEgg, ZipZoomFly, TigerDirect, ThinkGeek, Retrobox, TechForLess, and Comp-Recycle (all dot com) in the 'Tech' folder of my bookmarks.

Newegg is a very good site. If your looking for general hardware, like mobo's and processors. You cant beat them. But they arent MOD experts. So thats why i go to frozencpu.com

A little recommendation, if you find something you like from anysite. Always go to Newegg or zipzoom and see if they carry it. Because they have the best prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom