x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your going to get ATI, then you better get its best card. No ATI does not suck, dont even say that trash... As of rite now, they hold the best performing card. Go look at the X800 XT, X800 XT Platinum, X850, benchmarks..

i got x800 and it performs shiitty so y is the freakin x800 xt and plantum any better its almost the smae shit exept for the xt and plantium at the end

Ford-chevy, ibm-mac, miller-bud, seems there is no end to this. Once people choose which side they want to be on ,they stick to it. Btw ATI does not suck.

ROFLMAO, Nvidia is still in the lead cause even though ati holds the best card nobody cept stupid rich ppl are gonna buy it right now while all these noobs are gonna buy the GT cause its in the right price range for EXCELENT performance lol lol.

P.P. Mguire, i can agree with that on a little different level. But i wouldent call them stupid...

Meh, both top of the line cards would have amazing performance, that's no doubt.

It's the things like I said, where ATI has to make 13 some odd cards, and nvidia makes 6 that hold their own agains ATI. ATI does better lines, and able to do AA better, but from I've read concerning shadows going through walls, that makes me think their hardware or drivers suck or something.

I don't even consider the X850XT PE and crap because they made that months after nvidia first released their 6xxx series, so it's technically in it's own class. If nvidia wanted to waste their time and money they'd make a 6850Ultra Blah blah to compete with it, but right now they are letting SLI 'soak in' and whatnot because the cards they already put out way back last summer can more than handle the job.

Saw a picture of the ATI X850 512mb card...nothing special, I mean I wouldn't suspect it to be really just because of extra memory, but yeah...I SAW IT :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom