x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...merlin you still manage to run up 1426 posts and counting. Anyways, don't throw out that x800. You can upgrade it to a x800 platium for free; just google it, it's only a firmware update.

bigtimeballer50 said:
x800's suck when i had my 9800 pro i had 120 fps on stress test in cs source i installed x800 i got 86 wat the??? x800 is plain rip off that card shud be worth like 100 buks cuz of its crappyness 9800 pwns it !!! x800 = waiste of money and no good performance all my games are kind of choppy with it!!

you must be using different settings, because x800 > 9800 Pro, unless its a SE or something.

However, i prefer nvidia. On my mx440, i was able to see thru walls in a few spots without me actually hacking.

I honestly dont understand why its like a out-burst with people claiming all these good cards suck... I must of seen 3 different people complaining about the 6800 GT this week, now its the X800. What next the 6800 Ultra and the X800 XT?

LOL the one complaining about a GT was me. I was having laggin problems w/ it lol. But my dad dosent get the performance he thought he would get out of his x800XT like i do my 6800GT (OC to ultra speed of course):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom