blue screen error - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this forum and my problem has been fixed. I had used Mcafee Secutriy Center and had only renewed my Anti-virus protection and not my firewall protection. What was happening is that something in the firewall protection part was causing a conflict somewhere, so I talked to Mcafee and they told me to uninstall the firewall protection and I have not had a problem since. So, if you have Mcafee firewall protection but are not using it I suggest you uninstall it (Click on "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel). Hope this helps!

fifreak3 said:
I started this forum and my problem has been fixed. I had used Mcafee Secutriy Center and had only renewed my Anti-virus protection and not my firewall protection. What was happening is that something in the firewall protection part was causing a conflict somewhere, so I talked to Mcafee and they told me to uninstall the firewall protection and I have not had a problem since. So, if you have Mcafee firewall protection but are not using it I suggest you uninstall it (Click on "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel). Hope this helps!

that why I said set the bios to the defaults.
although your problem wasn't hardware relate. it usually something messing with the ram settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom