What's your biggest computer disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remembered something else from about 5 years ago. I was working on my pc. I was happy that i was done. So i decided i would relax and look at some naughty pics on the internet... i found a really nice one that i was going to save. I went to ight click and everything locked up. Then i remembered that i forgot to plug my cpufan back in, i touched the heatsink and it practically blistered me lol. was a good time gone bad

lmfaoo watching naughty stuff and u forgot 2 put ur cpu fan hahahahha that naughty stuff made ur cpu hot and running and horny 2... probably it was gona c*m on u hahahaha lmfao

My new disaster happend last night, i was pissed caz a computer wasnt working, so i took it all apart, took the cpu and had thermal gress on it, and i was allready in a pissy mood, so i threw the CPU onto the top of another case... sadly 5 pins got damaged... when i went to bend them back... they broke off...

Nubius, your right about the geeksquad lol.... I was x-mas shopping for my parents, and looking around for myself. Bestbuy was freaking loaded with people. I ended up getting one of the GS girls attention, to try to help me out. First i was asking about a eVGA 6800 GT. This girl dident have a feaking clue wtf i was talking about. All they had was 64 bit video cards. Shes telling me thats all the latest hardware..Im like wtf... She had no clue what brands i was talking about, nor the cards themsevles. So i gave up, since i had to explain everything i was looking for. I felt like i was talking to a child about birds and bee's yo. I ended up answering my own questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom