x800's suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
x800's suck when i had my 9800 pro i had 120 fps on stress test in cs source i installed x800 i got 86 wat the??? x800 is plain rip off that card shud be worth like 100 buks cuz of its crappyness 9800 pwns it !!! x800 = waiste of money and no good performance all my games are kind of choppy with it!!

See TF, its not just me. Perhaps you remember a while back when I posted about getting 8 fps in Doom 3? ATI should be ashamed for putting out such crap as the X800 Pro, and then selling it for the same price as the pwnage 6800 GT.

Well in Diablo 2 there is a thing called Video test, If you run the test while on one card and get very good FPS, but later decide to upgrade, and dont run the test on that card you would get FPS down to 10... Simple solution to some games may just be to run a program to test the cards and set them up for the game.......

Like I was tellin that guy jeff who kept saying ATI IS DA BOMB. They had to put out 13 some odd cards compared to nvidia putting out 6 way back when and they are still selling while ATI has to keep releasing more and more updated cards, and beyond that, appearantly ATI can't draw worth a damn in some games, as that one kid was talking about shadows through walls, and I don't know if some of you remember the ATI/MSN wallhack crap. If you had an ATI card and someone messaged you on MSN, for whatever reason you could see other players completely through walls.

As I've said plenty of times before, they seem like they just rush out their cards, but Nvidia has done it too in the past. I wish I had known about the FX series back in april when I got this FX 5700, but back then I didn't know crap about computers like I do now, otherwise I woulda gone 9xxx from ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom