Hang at Starting up Windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnymanboy

In Runtime
This is not a problem the actual boot logo with the green bar or anything with the bios, its the part before u get into the login screen with the pictures for the user acounts. On most computers ive seen it very shot but its long, about 90 seconds.

Help me.
Help me.

maby you should just skip that part and configure your computer so it logs into your account automatically (that is if nobody else uses it). You can do this by clicking start and then run, and entering 'control userpasswords2' and click ok. When the user accounts window opens uncheck the box which says 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer' and apply the settings. Hope that helped :-\

this isn't really a big problem. Just disable some of your startup software that you don't need:

Start/Run/Type: msconfig/GOTO Startup Tab

Find all of the programs that you don't need to start up on boot, and disable them. This should shorten the length of the boot screen.

hmmm. Change your virtual memory amounts, allow more disk space to be used as a cache. This might solve the problem, but it seems that there are too many process floods bogging down your cpu.

Its definantly not processes, my computer has no adware, viruses anything, plus, before it booted about 3 times faster, trust me its not that.

Isnt there a boot analyser program?
If so can you link me? Thanks.

So your only problem is it takea about 90 seconds to get to your desktop right? But everything else works fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom