Digital Camera help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s10237

Baseband Member
This weekend I got a cheap digital camera from a guy at the flea market. Problem is I dont have the software to load the camera and its pictures. Any body got any ideas or suggestions on how to get the camera configured and getting the pics off it?

Re:

Hello,

With most digital camera nowadays, which have internal memory, or a memory expansion slot (SD, MMC, Compact)...the pictures can usually be accessed by going into My Computer.

Nearly all digital cameras are configured to have their flash memory detected as a Drive, so Windows XP can automatically apply the correct driver.

But there are some fussy cameras. What is the make and model of your digital camera? Also, can you connect it up to the PC using a USB cable?

doesn't xp have the drivers on it for it? I had a cheap digital camera from spain, and when it did work, i used the drivers on xp.

it is a camera without the memory sticks an ephoto digital camera AGFA cl15 I got it basicly free because the guy could not get it to work. He did not have the software or disc that came with it

Re:

..oh dear..lets just hope it's not a dummy one :p

ok....the drivers and manual for the AGFA ePhoto CL15 Digital Camera are available to download at the AGFA website:

http://www.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/digital_camera/ephoto/cl15/

...and you do need to use a specific software to download the pictures :D. The driver has it bundled. Make sure you have a serial cable too, and a serial port on the back of your PC.

You'll need to create a new folder, and extract the files (when you are prompted) to that specific directory. Then open the folder, go into \english\disk1 and run SETUP.exe :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom