What's your biggest computer disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my worst?... hmm probly on my 533mhz Celeron. It started by a nice day of Yahoo Checkers till i knocked my soda can over and the liquid flew across my desk. I thot hey no big deal, my comp is below my desk anyways. (its the comp with the wall of fans for all u guys that know whut im talkin bout ). My comp is open wid no side panel or top panel so the soda actually spilled into my PSU and all over my mother board ethernet card and vid card. I found it out the hard way when the soda dryd and encrusted with sugar attracted an army of ants and some even made frikken nests ontop of my hardrive and some near my fan. it was a bleotch to clean up. Its kinda weird, i spilled many liquids on my comp be4 yet it never got fried...

Do you have any idea how much I hate you after that post? The sentence "Its kinda weird, i spilled many liquids on my comp be4 yet it never got fried..." just makes we want to hurt you incredibly bad.

Alex81388 said:
Do you have any idea how much I hate you after that post? The sentence "Its kinda weird, i spilled many liquids on my comp be4 yet it never got fried..." just makes we want to hurt you incredibly bad.

Why the hell would his post make you angry?

Alex81388 said:
My worste disaster, as some of you know, is a pipe leaking in my basement, dripping water through the top fan of computer and shooting it into the PSU, and onto the new eVGA 6800gt. GT and psu were gone, was able to recover the motherboard but I'm still having trouble actually getting the computer to boot. At a loss.

That is why. A pipe dripping 2 drops per minute, and it wasn't for a long period of time either...

Ah, and cola is alot worse for PC's.

From DJ'ing and Computers i have learned one important life lesson

Always have your drinks lower than your gear.

Not to much I could do about a pipe overhanging the room :-/. But I take a lot of precautions now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom