Noticeable difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound quality is not just determined by the bitrate of the card. Honestly, soundblasters dont have that good of a sound quality.

That card is good... as long as your not expecting wonders from it. You get what you pay for... thats a good basic card that should do a good job.

bigtimeballer50 said:
dont upgrade they dont make a diffrence i upgraded from 16 bit to 24 bit same sound no change

Their's alot more than the bitrate like i stated. Maybee he also has better hearing.

What about this card? I've heard a lot of good things, but have never listened to it myself. Would that make a noticeable difference?

PizzatheHut06 said:
What about this card? I've heard a lot of good things, but have never listened to it myself. Would that make a noticeable difference?

Someone should explain to me why that is soo popular when yet for half the price their are better cards.

i have one, rocks pretty hard :D
especially compared to the old 2.1 compaq and hp mobo sound i used to have :p
and like whoever said above, you get what you pay for, so if you go for a half the price turtle beach... :p
+ i don't get it, why are turtle ppl so sensitive when it comes to buying cards? they're like why the F*CK would you get a Soundblaster, they are sweet cards, plus i mean how many professional sound ppl use turtle? most use soundblaster or the other one that starts with an M, lol w/e :)
[/rant]

NO professionals use soundblaster. NO true professionals use turtle beach either. Even though turtle beach's are half price they are better, this coming from DJ's and studio engineers.

M-Audio's are pretty good and make some very nice mid end cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom