will dis work on socket 478

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that wont work with 478, only 775... Just because it supports P4, dont mean any socket... Just P4 LGA775, they only say P4 sepratly for people that dont know LGA775 are P4. If it did support both 775-478, it would say so.. Not just 775..
Codeine that's incorrect man, it's seperating the two, because the P4 is like the K7 of AMD, then the 775 and K8 are in the upper class.

It has 4 styles of clips. I'm pretty sure it will work with his system

EDIT: BTW just go to www.dangerden.com and pick up a GPU block there although they have blocks for 3/8" and 1/2" tubing and the bigwater kit is 1/4"

Yeah im sorry man, i know you really dident know and i got your hopes down. Its always best to wait for a second opinion, if its someone that usually knows what they are talking about.

If you get it, make sure you have at least 2 120mm fans, you dont want to leave all your cooling to the liquid system. The fans would help out alot. Even a few good 80mm would work great. Also, i suggest getting 2 rad's, i personally think 1 with that thermaltake isent enough. Your water will really turn cold and stay cold with 2 rad's.

hmm where a mi gona put the second rad? i only have 2 slots for 120 mm fans my case is specialy built for the tt water cooling there is 120mm in teh front which the harddrive will block so i cant reach a hose through there and the second 120mm is in the back so i can put the radiaotor

lol 2 radiators is not worth the money i can just get the tt cooling kit and just change the fan that tehy put into a stronger one right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom