Deleted Partition!!! Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroG85

Beta member
Hey guys...here's my dilemma: I have an 80 gb NTFS harddrive which contains setup files...music...pictures etc.. no op system. It worked fine until I accidentally deleted the partition on it when i tried to install winXP on a different Hdd. I clicked deleted in windows install and the partition was gone. So the hdd is not accessable in windows..it asks me if i want to format...the data is still there.,.does anyone know how to either make the hdd readable or get the data off of it and onto anther one? Anyone with FBI/Forensics knowledge that knows how to do that?! Thanks a bunch.

The data is not there any longer. What windows is saying is there is fragments or peices of files on the drive that will be formated to a clean slate if you continue.

Someone with the FBI/CIA could recover all but ( 1/7 * number of formats ) worth of the data, theoretically. Chances are all your media is broken apart now anyways, and that even if you find someone with the right equiptment to get farther than anyone here could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom