"BAD POOL HEADER" Blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderpro

Fully Optimized
Help please,
When playing Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault, it occasionally crashes to the "blue screen of Xp death" , with sound reverberating through my speakers. The message reads "bad pool header" , etc. This usually occurs if i have restarted the game after playing for a while. Any suggestions would be great. Do I have a DVD drive problem or what?
Rookie tech here.....thanx all. :(

hmm xp death my friend had that problem but it hapend randomly when playing games or browsing web and stuff but it dont make noise thrue his speakers but anyways its either ur harddrive thats damaged or reformat if reformat dont work then i think its time for a new harddrive

I had that last fall...was on my dad's PC and went thru AmishDonkey's back door and that triggered it......did a google search and tried to figure that out with the fix offered in several diff places, none helped.....did several system restores but it kept coming back.....finally i just ended up reformatting the dang thing....it was a pain...but reformatting did it finally..

Noooooooooo! Not a reformat, thought yall might say that. Windows says it's a device driver problem, so I've updated windows and my graphics card driver, lets try that!............right

tried restore already, no diff.

(I think uninstalling and deleting some programs may have caused this ) Was fine before that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom