No speaker volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Ok, so I bought some Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum 2.1 surround sound speakers, and they came with a subwoofer. My comp has a Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum Edition Sound Card. Either I don't know how to set my own damn speakers or something, but I have no sound coming out of my speakers. I have tried everything I can think of. The speakers are plugged into the sub-woofer and the sub-woofer is plugged into the Speaker port in the back of the comp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

danm do you have some old speakers to test your audygy card. i cant think of naythig toerh then the obios

check volume level

make sure you sound card is set to 2.1 speakers

turn on the speakers

hmm i rember i had a similar problem and i fixed my pluginign the speakers in the right plug. too many fo them make sure you plug it in the right plug

hopefuly this help.

Everything is plugged up correctly, and the setting for my Audigy Soundblaster card is for 2 2.1 surround sound speakers, but if you have two 2.1 surroun sound speakers, I don't think it recognizes the sub-woofer or something. The sound card is supposedly working fine, considering the guy that installed it for me tried it on some old speakers first. I think that I am not configuring it correctly or something. Thanks for your help!

The volume control is on and stuff. I mean, my Soundblaster Audigy 2 is on the front of my pc, but damnit, the speaker port is still in the back with the sub-woofer plugged in. It works fine on a comp that doesn't have the Soundblaster Audigy 2. What am I doing wrong?

i dotn get it if everhtign is fine then it shoudl work. have u tried pluging in in dif output plugs. see fi that helps

Mwha! It worked, I dunno how, but after screwing around enough, it works! Thanks everyone for yer help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom