which one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
I decided to get a nVidia GeForce 6600GT for my system. I searched 6600GT in Newegg and all these diffent types came up. Like

- GIGABYTE nVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video Card, 128MB GDDR3, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP 8X

- EVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video Card, 128MB DDR3, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP 8X

-Apollo nVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video Card, 128MB GDDR3, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP 8X, Model "AGP 6600GT

and alot more...

I think my motherboard thingy is AGP 8X.
I want a new video card just to play games and normal stuff, not watch tv.

Are they all the same? which one should i get?

well, really, all advanced graphics cards have either tv in/out. Usually the tv out referes to s-video. Many companies put out their own version of a popular graphics card, they all have the same chipset, but may have different memory amounts, different looks, speeds, etc... if you really want high performance though, go for the card that was actually put out by Nvidia, not a conglomerate that reproduced it.

Yep, the best 6600 GT no hands down is the 6600 GT eVGA. Its really good for OC too.

Ok so this one eVGA 6600GT is the best and fastest one right??

But is it ok if i get this one chaintech 6600gt
I only want that one because it comes with painkiller.
Does the one made by Chaintech alot slower then the one made by eVGA? I dont plan on OC'ing but i want decent performance.
Is there a big difference between the those two in performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom