digital camera memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisconsin9erfan

Solid State Member
I was just wandering lets say I take some photos and i put them on my computer off of the memory card I have in my digital camera.. and then delete the photos off of the memory card when I am done. Then I decide I want to put the pictures back on the memory card... is this possible?

Yep it is as long as their .jpeg's and you havnt touched them

But even if you resize, your camera should be able to view them

Question for thread owner!

What type of memory card are you using? Do you know the read/write speed of the card or jsut how big it is?

I am looking for a nice 512MB card for my digital camera, and it needs to be able to read/write fast enough for LIVE video and regular photography. Most of the cards i see advertised cheap are only like 2MBread/write...im loooking for ~10MBread/write. But i don't want to pay more than ~$75.

Don't worry 4W4K3. All the memory cards are getting cheap. On good days you can find 128 ones for sub $10.

4W4K3 said:
Question for thread owner!

What type of memory card are you using? Do you know the read/write speed of the card or jsut how big it is?

I am looking for a nice 512MB card for my digital camera, and it needs to be able to read/write fast enough for LIVE video and regular photography. Most of the cards i see advertised cheap are only like 2MBread/write...im loooking for ~10MBread/write. But i don't want to pay more than ~$75.

I just bought a Kingston 512MB sd card off of newegg for $24 after rebate but it is a 2mb/sec card.... ok and another question how do i upload them back onto the memory card from my computer, with the software it came with?

just make sure that the memory card is set to read/write mode (not locked). Then, you should just be able to access the card by hard disk mode (My Computer). On some cameras though, you will have to cache the pics in a folder labeled something like dsc, etc... but the answer to your question is YES! you absolutely can place images back on a memory card!

Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom