Web design and video editing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJC1055

Baseband Member
Here is my question. I have a power point presentation that I want to put on a web site. What I want is to click on a link, then go to the site and begin playing automatically, full screen if possible. I don't want that navigation bar on the side or anything. I just want it to play.

I converted the power point presentation to an avi and was going to try to embed that in the web page.

Any ideas on a way to make this look good?

Thanks in advance.

U dont need to convert it to an avi, just place a link to the .ppt presentation and it will play once the link is clicked. I am not really sure what u mean by side nav, do u mean when u open the ppt in MS powerpoint? If you click the link the file will no open in MS powerpoint, but the viewer should just start up.

hey first of all change the format into gif... or jpg .... and hmm use microsoft frontpage if you are a begginer or dreamweaver if you can handle it.. as a backend software

I'm using sitespinner 2 right now and i've been doing web publishing for a while, but never had to deal with a ppt. The ppt has voice over and a background song in it so just linking the ppt is not an option. so far I've converted it to a wmv and got it shrunk down to 5 meg from 65 and i'm going to use different links for higher speed modems for better quality.

Thats my plan for now i guess.

If you leave it as a ppt and the visitor on the other end doesnt have Powerpoint then they wont be able to view it. You can give a link to the Powerpoint viewer they could download first though. I would make it a pps so it shows as a Powerpoint show.

Or if you make it an avi or mpeg etc it should play when they click on the link automatically. I dont know how you could force full screen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom