case

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Do you think that this would be possable?
To build a case of Diamond plate, Weld out the drives sand the edges off and then What would i do for the inside? what kind of mobo should i make it for? I know that it would be complicated and easy to mess up on but do you think i should do it? Also I would like to put a viewing window on it but I would be able to weld that out,sand then what about the window, It'll be cool eh? Also do you know if any company makes a case like that or given the effect of stainless steel. (Sorry about my spelling and grammer had to hurry up)

The benefit of building your own case is that you get to make it whatever size you want. Plenty of room for air circulation, water cooling, extra drives, whatever.

Sounds expensive, though.

The only thing is, makeing sure you get the holes for the motherboard lined up perfectly.... But if i had the money, and time i would try something like that.... Then maybe ill have the room i need :p

Did you catch the one in Maximum PC that the guy made? Acrylic I think (it was clear). It is huge! Room for everything. His water-cooling system is completely internal...and the reservoir is a Skippy peanut butter jar.

I remember seeing this one case that looked like a engine, but it was 2 very good computers with a internal water cooling system in the middle, and it had clear sides.... Just wonder where people get the money and time for that kinda crap :-\

Well diamond plate is cheaper and that might even look cooler also what if a made little vents slanted a certain way that it will then help the air flo like make a 120mm fan in the upper part then have a side where the vents slant downward at a lower part so it's pushing warm air out with cooler air.

Plus if its big enough you would have an easy time putting realy good Mods in it, plus you can make it to where you can have more than one motherboard/system in it....

you can have as many fan slots as you want all 120mm, 2 in the frount 2 on the back, one on the side and one on top. :p and the water cooling, be the coldest pc yet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom