starting problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

choiboi

Beta member
HELP i have really annoying starting up problems, like when i turn on my comp it shows me this
DCP_0703.jpg

how do i fix that.

also i have problems with my languages on my graphic card. it used to be korean lanuguage for somewhat reason so i took i to a comuter place and told them to take out the korean lanunages and they just screwed it up. How would i reinstall my languages or reinstall my graphics program. also it's a ATI

DCP_0704.jpg

Go to your device manager and uninstall the vc from there and go to your add/remove programs and remove the software from there. Do you really have a dual boot system or did you upgrade from Home? If you dont want the Home edition on there go to start, run, type msconfig, go to boot.ini and click check all boot paths.

ummmmm i want professional and i tried it and it talks about microsoft home edition. this is what it says:

it appears that the following line in BOOT.INI file does no refer to a valid operating system: "multidisk(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2) ="microsoft windows xp home edition / fast detect"

"would you like to remove it from the BOOT.INI file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom