mute! I DONT WANT MUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompKid343

Solid State Member
My Dell Inspiron 600m is on mute! I CANT UN MUTE IT! I use my Dell Media Keayboard often when i listen to music... and this may be the sorce of all my trouble, but i am not sure, anyway, i cant figure this out! Ive tried Rebooting, Going into my Advanced Sound Settings, Ive tried pressing my mute button 500 times in anger and still! nothing happens! THIS IS FREAKING MY OUT! HOW DO I FIX THIS!?

-=Dell Inspiron 600m=-
-=Windows XP Home Edition; Service Pack 2; 2002 Edition=-
-=Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 1500MHz=-
-=599MHz, 512 MB of Ram=-
-=Sigma Tel Audio Sound Driver=-

i have Legacy Audio Drivers, and Sigma Tel C-Major Audio

But in looking, i found that i dont see a "Mute All" selection in my advance sound settings. I am soposed to though....

whats the exact error message you get? reboot your pc, go back to device manager and see what its status is. if it has the yellow ? or ! then remove and reinstall. make sure you are trying to install the correct and current drivers, or you may have problems.

great thanks! i updated my sound driver. I thank thee cause now i can hear again! man that was wierd

but heres a new problem... my on-access scanner is finding trojen after trojen after trojen... IT WONT STOP! EVERY 40 seconds another WIN32:Trojan is found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom