MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codeine said:
FoxyLoxy, that MP3 player your taking about sounds bad. How much memory does it have? I think its cool you can record anything at anytime.

Bad as in bad-ass, or just bad? The recording thing probably isnt the highest quality but its still a pretty cool idea. You could snake anything you wanted, I have to imagine it just plugs into the headphone jack. They come in.. I believe 256, 512, and 1gb models so far. Only thing thats not as cool is that its not a flash drive like the TX's, but they can do it they just need a cable of some sort. Creative's new deal with Aura for its wireless technology is gonna be good I think. I think Aura is gonna become huge. Here is a link to AURA.

are you gaming at your school or something?

apples pwn pcs in school enviroments imo

no spyware (our pcs have lotsa spyware in our school)
no crashes/freezing unlesss ur in classic mode unlike XP which crashes a ton in school comps (their pos)

lol im pretty sure u cant game cause at our school they block off all downloads so u need an administrator password to download stuff or install things which is irritating and im pretty sure that is how it is at all schools i could be wrong tho

My son got a rca lyra for less than $100.00 for his birthday. I like it but it may be too cheap for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom