Need Serius Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
i just got 5000 dollars and am going to build a computer with it. what should i buy.
this is not a joke by the way

EDIT: i see 5 ppl have looked and still nothing.
im not kidding and i want to try and oc the 64 4000 with a vapochill. how high could i get do you think?

please reply

i can see you dont believe me. ok i was given 5000 dollars for finding the yellow vrick road or whatever you want to believe but what can i build for 5k.

AMD Athlon FX-55
DFI Lanparty SLI (name but get the skt 939 DFI lanparty)
2x 512 meg OCZ peformance ram
2x 6800GT PCI-E
?X Western Digital 72 gig raptors (as many as you want to spend money on)

Dude chill out. Just because 5 people looked at it and didn't respond doesn't mean they are thinking you are a liar. You gave it a whole 30 minutes to edit and complain about people not helping. You gotta give it more time than that. Yeesh

There's not a huge difference between 2gb and 1gb of RAM performance wise unless you are using programs that require a lot of it.

OC'ing would be more difficult with 2gb.

Also if you're going with vapochill I'd use the FX series, and/or possibly hold out for an FX-57 although I couldn't tell you when that will be released, but the FX series have complete unlocked multipliers.

Other than that and whether or not you want 2gb of RAM, DJ pretty much got it on the money.

Currently OCZ Platinum Rev2's and G.Skills LA's I bevlieve are the top highest OC'ers that have samsung TCCD chips anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom