in need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

loydalex

Solid State Member
Last night I was sleeping at my fiances house when all of a sudden I awoke and realize she was talking to someone via a web cam. I laid silently there while she did numerous things to me. This morning I asked her what was going on but she became irrate and would not talk. I am not very computer savy and do not know where to look on her computer to see who she sent this to or prove that it was sent. Please help.

roflllll now thats funny lmaoaoooaoaoaoao hmm via a webcam? be more specific and i think i can help u out but its like 30% out of 100 % finding out how she talked to unless she saved it but anyways ill wait for ur reply or im me at bigtimeballer504 ON AIM

I do not have aim. what I wrote on the private message was that I am not sure what you need to know. she was speak threw the web cam and recieving messages via her cell phone.

u cant speak thruoght webcam i think u can show ur self on webcam she ms have been using a program 2 chat 2 someone like aim msn messgenger or yahoo messenger she must have gav her number 2 some1 so that that guy can text her on her fone

well there we go when she spoke thorugh the microfone 2 that guy that guy was hearinug awt she was saying 2 the mic if she was holding the webcam then that guy was viewing her but there is no really way 2 tell wat she was saying since she was speaking thorugh a mic

I guess what I am trying to find out is will there be a log of the transmitions between her computer and who she was talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom