css crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
Lately I have been having problems with css crashing during game play. I have tried various drivers. Cat 4.12, 5.01, 5.02. But it happens with each one. I dont know how to fix it.

I recently cloned a partition and switched the partition to a different drive. But I was having this problem before.

Thanks for any help.

did you check the temp of your card while playing? is the card overclocked? and are you sure the game is crashing because of the card and not the server?

I am not overclocking the card. I am sure its not over heating. The case temp was 18c, 33c for cpu, and I have two 80mm fans on the side of my case for intake, ove above the cpu, the other above the gpu.

well, this happend to me before, what i did was i did a clean install of my drivers (you know what clean instal is right?)

its a program in the backround thats causing it to crash i had sam problem if u have the program Xfire turn it off and try if u dont have it then turn off all ur programs on the bottiom icon right clicke on ti and exit everything down there then run it and if it stil does it then its a virus and try 2 remove it if u cant then reformat city

I try to keep the number of programs that i have running in the backgroud at the very least i can. I am not running xfire.

When ever I update drivers I always do a clean install, removing the old files and installing the new ones.

My performace is very good, just the game crashing.

I tried my other partition form the ide drive, and it still crashes. So I will try a fresh install on the sata drive when I have a day to blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom