My neighbor's wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you could figure out his router password then change it and disable his firewall/logs... and leech leech leech... of course... its illegal but whos gonna catch your out of millions of ppl who already do it...

9 times out of 10. people dont change the password on the router. It is the factory default "admin", If i had a criminal mind, i would put his computer on a DMZ and run every exploit known to man....... :)

Also I would change the password so he has to send the router back to have the password reset. (some routers have reset buttons, others don't)

uzi9mm said:
9 times out of 10. people dont change the password on the router. It is the factory default "admin", If i had a criminal mind, i would put his computer on a DMZ and run every exploit known to man....... :)

Also I would change the password so he has to send the router back to have the password reset. (some routers have reset buttons, others don't)

If your computer was on a DMZ, what would you be able to do to it? I thought DMZ just bypassed the firewall

lol just hooked up wireless today and getting that issue too, keeps switching between neighbors and mine, id go tell him but i don't even know which neighbor :/ , lol and the idiot has his network completely open, it's really kind of sad.... maybe it's the elementary school within sight of my house :/ lol, hack it so everyone brings home A+s

Yes SOME routers are very unsecure but if you keep your router updated with the most current bios flashes and change the password keep logging enabled and the firewall up... then they're safe... when i used to hack routers i would search for the one with admin / 1234 / user passwords and i would leave the other alone... just the advice from a former hacker... keep your shit up to date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom