Windows XP Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree with Warez all the way through. From my experience its all about messin with the system: That's where the problems derive.
Media player 10 not working shouldn't be that hard to resolve. Mine works great, just updated to it.
I just went from ME to Xp recently and am very happy with it so far.
I'm no expert, but i bet a reformat and fresh Xp install will solve most of your issues, Wicked.
Cheers gentlemen!

I think this guy is going through withdrawls or something, way to over critical. This isn't even the right forum to rant.

He's right in the fact that xp will hide connections/pci cards like that, I havn't figured out how to get rid of them, because its not a big issue to me. However 'buggy' is something I don't get, xp is probably the most stable windows I've ran(I said windows not OS). Much more then win2k, win98, both of which I ran for months of uptime. One of the better things about xp/2k was that they could be made to run great by disabling 90% of the crap you don't use.

Don't try to act like you know everything, because you don't. Even an idiot knows something you don't, and that goes for everyone. Obviously you can't fix everything in 2 minites, because ' IE crashes 10 seconds later'.

BTW this thread kinda sounds like this
http://www.thefifthdimension.s5.com/me/iknoweverything.htm

Edit: Since this has turned into an XP rant I thought I'd share some XP comedy with you all.... http://nago.u.delinked.us/Img/$rand/xp.jpg

I think this guy is going through withdrawls or something, way to over critical. This isn't even the right forum to rant.

HAHA yesterday yes i was in a pissy mood... sorry, i hadnt smoked any ganja in a couple days.. but it was funny now that i look back on it.. lololol... but i swear to you i never created the bugs cause they were there from the installation... (probably a faulty disc)... but windows media player 10 never worked and it crashed my system... another problem that i encountered was i got a free AMD 800 processor and MB from a friend, so naturally i installed it.. well it booted up windows xp fine; the first time... but the next time and every time after that it was very very sketchy, saying a system/config file was missing or corrupted, but IT NEVER SAID WHAT FILE... so it was hiding that from me also... so i couldnt fix it cause i had no clue what it was i had to fix.... 95/98/2000/etc... always said what file was corrupted so you could always replace it...
i could turn it on sometimes and the file would be fine... and other times it would be corrupted... i was thinking, maybe it was metal touching the mb and shorting something out, corrupting something... so i switched back to may p3 733 and it acted like there was never a problem.. then thats when windows media player 10 started working from no where after i thought i had deleted all the files; heres the trip: MANUALLY... shift-delete... no trash can shit... a straigt nuke of the files... then they just show back up... strange... then iexplore started takening back over firefox... wierd... oh well yall can figure that out im going to smoke :p

oh and im learning assembly because i already know huASM (dont ask) so i figured i could learn 8087 and others... It's just their so powerful and small... perfect for AI... and effective, i wrote some crazy ai shit on the huasm.. and i wrote some AI apps for the TI-83 plus... but that calc is so limited, especially the basic language... (i made a mouse find the cheeze, with the BASIC 83+) 83+ ASM was pretty cool though.. since it doesnt take up as much room... and its so freakin fast... even if it was just a 6 MHz ZiLOG Z80... you could overclock that mug 3-4 times if you wanted to, but only with assembly..

LMFAO

You're using a P3 chip. :laughing:

Get a real computer and then try installing XP. Once you do that, put down the joint and quit trying to do shit to your computer because you think you know computers.

Re:

lol...thought that was a 'subtle' comment there! :p just kidding :D :amazed: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :angry: :( :freak: mommy....where's the moderator....:umm:

Personally, I always thought XP was the devil (I guess because I was so linux gung-ho for a while), but once I learned how to tweak it, use it correctly, and not download a bunch of crap from random sites, I haven't had any problems at all. It starts up lightning speed, and the only time it crashed was because of something that I did.

I think it's just the user, really. People like to download stuff. Lots of bad code out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom