heres my ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedly_cool

Baseband Member
Windows XP Pro on a pentium 3 733 mhz, 256 L2, 133 mhz bus.... 658 mg ram, 20 g hd, 52x cdrom, 32x:12x:40x cdrw, and the cpu temp is 100-104 F most of the time... i've got a nice GeForce FX 5200 128 megs ram. and one network card... it runs smmmmooootttthhhh and keeps up with my multi-tasking better than i do. lol... I've seen my share of computers and i've probably repaired/constructed a couple hundred in the past few years... im 17 almost 18 and i was a senior technician at a computer store when i was 16... I know more than my share about computers.

i usually play americas army which can demand some pretty high resources, but I hardly ever lag on it unless there is a slow connection, even when im running browsers and mp3 in the background...
I used to hack with it with Linux and OpenBSD but those days are behind me and now im just a regular computer user (almost). It sounds like a slow system but its really all i need... i can do video/audio processing over night.. I wish i had a faster processor for the video converting, but hey i cant have everything i want..

ive got a x800 pro vid card 3.2 ghz p4 ht prossesor 1 gb of ram 200 gb of harddrive dvd/player/burner with the tt v5000a case OWNED!

bigtimeballer50 said:
ive got a x800 pro vid card 3.2 ghz p4 ht prossesor 1 gb of ram 200 gb of harddrive dvd/player/burner with the tt v5000a case OWNED!

please dont just post "owned" when another poster posts specs of a computer that is a bit less than yours

To the origional poster, yeah your PC is a bit old, but it looks well balanced. Good luck for the upgrades and kicking the addication. Once i kicked my addiction, i was smarter and got into DJ'ing and PC's. I spend more on DJ gear and PC's than i did on drugs though...

That kind of garbage will not be tolerated. Do not personally attack another member like that

-Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom