Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scampy74

Beta member
I've been reading this forum for a long time, and it has really helped alot of my problems! I just decided to register and thank everyone for their great help. :) Between this forum and Yikers.com I have had basically every problem fixed that I can imagine. I know this is a stupid post but I just wanted to thank you all.

No problem scampy74, Welcome to TF. I hope to see you get into OC, we can really help you alot here. What kind of computer do you have?

My computer is a Athlon 64 3500+, Radeon 9800XT (though I want to upgrade to the 6800 Ultra OC), 2GB (2x1GB) of Kingston pc-3200, Liteon 8x DVD RW +/-, 2x 160GB Maxtor 7200RPM, Thermaltake Xaser III silver case, and a Gigabyte K8NSNXP motherboard

Nice system to bad its a gigabyte though. I suggest getting a 6800 GT and OC it to Ultra, save you some money. I have a 3500 newcastle. You should OC your 3500 man, that would help alot.

Took your advice

I took your advice and bought the 6800GT OC today, and I do have to say I love it. Easily saved $200 over just buying the Ultra and can still play all the games all the way up with no lag or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom