ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really all depends on the graphics card and what speed of ram you have. When you play a game or something like that, you are sending information from the memory to the video card to be processed and displayed. So if you could post what kind of memory you have and what graphics card you have, I could probably help you out better.

I wouldn't expect a substantial increase by any means. That way if you do then it'll be cool, opposed to expecting a lot of FPS gain and seeing nothing.

I'd say no more than 5Fps, 512mb is enough to handle the games as it is. Going from 256mb to 512mb has a drastic improvement but 512x2 isn't really so.

The games do load faster, but like I said I wouldn't expect a huge increase although some increase in smoothness will be there

I agree with Nubius, sorry it took so long to respond. I had to clean my room!:) LOL You have a good graphics card, what kind of monitor do you have? Are you just not satisfied with the looks of it?

well i had 1 gb and one of them was giving me problems when i played games the games cudnt read the ram or the motherboard cudnt read it so it stoped my games so itook it out then i ra na stress test on cs source and when i had 1 gb i had 86 on stress test then i took it out then i ran it with a 512 stick and i gott 66 on stress test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom