Next gen GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
]Whooops, lol didn't see it :p
Uhhhh not hardly. Again.... plenty of other closed ATI vs Nvidia threads that you can look through if you want to do that 'ATI ROCKS' kind of stuff.

Why close them?
X800/X800XL, X800XT, X850XT, all great cards, and the R520 just around the corner.

I offer FACTS to back up my comments, it seems as though you've decided to use your position of "virtual" power to silence any positive feedback about ATI, you seem to ignore the position ATI is about to be in just a few months away as it's exposes Nvidia's weakness.....and the R520's will be faster than ULTRA SLI, so what's not to like?

lol yeah Jeff my virtual power...thats it.

I've said numerous times...both ATI and Nvidia offer amazing performance cards...that's not leaning in one way or another.

I prefer Nvidia thats my choice.

You on the other hand post things like 'Thats why ATI are DA BOMB' which is just a fanboy response.

The threads are closed because people will sit and go back and forth about how they feel one is better than the other until it comes to

"you're a big poopy head you jerk" and then BAM! it's closed.

you seem to ignore the position ATI is about to be in just a few months away as it's exposes Nvidia's weakness
Another ridiculous comment. I'm not ignoring anything, I said no doubt it'd be a powerful card, but it's not like nvidia won't also come up with something to counter it. There is no 'weakness' being exposed, once again more fan boy statements.

Plus I agree with you on the fact that SLI is crap, and a temp solution for better things in the future.

They scrapped one plan, doesnt mean they dont have a backup as even the article states that they've done in the past.

I have yet to see one 'FACT' by you yet, all I see is "ATI rocks, these cards OWN Nvidia, nvidia is WEAK" and so on, and so on

As far as the X800XT blah blah blah being great cards I never argued that.

It's the simple fact it gets tiring of nvidia or ATI regardless, of people making comments such as "Thats why they RULE" when it's obviously a matter of opinion and preference.

You on the other hand post things like 'Thats why ATI are DA BOMB' which is just a fanboy response.

Nubius old chap, labelling me a fanboy is fairly ridiculous as I've JUSTIFIED my comments, IOW, spoke of price/performance, release dates....and in a few months, the PC world will have the X800XL, a card that is faster overall than a 6800GT, next is the X800, a card faster overall than the 6600GT, they also have the X850XT, a card faster overall than any other single card that exists{vapourware aside}.

Another ridiculous comment. I'm not ignoring anything, I said no doubt it'd be a powerful card, but it's not like nvidia won't also come up with something to counter it. There is no 'weakness' being exposed, once again more fan boy statements.

Nvidia's counter will be of price reductions, and considering the horrid instability of SLI, even two cheapie 6800GT's are risky, so ATI will have the entire spectrum covered, the gamers choice.

I have yet to see one 'FACT' by you yet, all I see is "ATI rocks, these cards OWN Nvidia, nvidia is WEAK" and so on, and so on

You should read all my comments rather than selectively focus on my pro-ATI comments, none of which signify anything but my FACT based belief that ATI is the gamers choice.

It's the simple fact it gets tiring of nvidia or ATI regardless, of people making comments such as "Thats why they RULE" when it's obviously a matter of opinion and preference.

Yes, but as long as one elaborates{ as I tried to do till you heroically closed the thread}, then we can establish something along the lines of measurable statements, eg, what's the most powerful gaming solution all things considered, and without hesitation I offer the X850XT...and remind people that a new gen of ATI cards are scheduled for release shortly, with alarming silence from the Nvidia camp.

Hail ATI
:p

Stay on the topic being that this thread isn't about the two companies. This is solely about news regarding Nvidias next GPU's to come.

thank u cappy. i still havent had a answer to my questin lol. how much do yous ppl think i will need to get a top of the range card come next christmas. just roughly lol. thanks

Probably $500 for the top of the line card. May be a bit more, may be a bit less. And SLI is expensive guys, but 2x6800Ultras own a X850XTPE anyday. That's just common sense. Probably cost the same too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom