Windows XP Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be a little easier on each other. if you are helping each other to solve problems fine, but otherwise, the "tit-for-tat" posts need to remain as PMs to each other.

i don't care if you are a senior tech or a technical virgin. when you first talk to someone.....the golden rule is......you assume nothing. talk to the other person as if you were talking to someone who is totally new with technology. you gain the knowledge of the person more and more as you converse. i think that was the intention from the posts in the first place. so, in other words......kill the ego(s) please. it's not impressing anyone. i think that the original intention form the replys was to help out.

this isn't directed to anyone in particular btw, just mind each other, thats all.

lmao...haha this whole thing is hilarious, both are right, XP has major issues, but many problems are user control. If you have 2 compter techs, ask both of them the same question, they're both gonna have different answers to the question.

Thats because there are many answers for the same question. This guy was clearly messing his system up.

well, he probably did have multiple network cards especially if he just ripped out the card and popped it back in with out removing its bindings. Wow. Assembly, C++, AI scripting... why are you learning assembly?

There are uses to Assembly code... www.grc.com uses (From what I recall reading) all assembly code.

I agree mike, my helpdesk teacher said there was this guy that had a PhD in Computer science... and it took the higher up's to explain that the reason his memory manager showed all conventional memory was taken was due to the fact that it was loaded in conventional memory.

I agree there are uses, but at that age I can't see him having that much experience, let alone to learn all those other languages... so am curious what he is learning it for

I agree with Warez Monster, XP is a great os for most people. Usually problems are caused by the user. I am my mother in law's personal tech , and things disappear and she claims shes not doing it. At the same time she keeps her comp clean by deleting anything that she feels is not needed.BTW, at first I didnt like XP, but after sp2 I love it.

Just felt like putting my $0.02 in.

Wickedly_cool said:
and knows assembly, c++, visual basic/ calc basic / scripting / AI programming
I know assembly too; I can make your Apple II do whatever I want it to!!! LOL

Wickedly_cool said:
i also know how to make your computer totaly f*ck over or run perfect.
In a nutshell, you just admitted that you are a hacker AND you threatened us. Not good...

All in all, XP is shaky, yes, but its better than ME and 98, but not quite as reliable as 2000 in my experiences.

OK, now I feel better...

XP gives me total control if i know how to use it.

Also, if you are who you claim to be, i think we wont be any help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom