Windows XP Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as he does, he will want to be in control of it again and he will have the same problems again.

im sorry warez monster but your talking to a senior tech thats only 17. and knows assembly, c++, visual basic/ calc basic / scripting / AI programming .. i think i know what im talking about... i have so many problems cause i know how to bring the problems out of an OS then fix them... i also know how to make your computer totaly f*ck over or run perfect... dont act like i dont know anything about computers...

Well disk defragmenter doesn't "uninstall itself", that's a fact. His infernal medalling probably lead him to delete something and he "blamed the computer".

Maybe someone else will post here and tell you the same thing...I didn't say you didnt know anything, you just need to leave your OS alone, why would you make problems for yourself on an OS that runs fine before you start messing with it? Thats like buying a new car, modifying it, having it brake down on you, then blaming the dodge, ford, chevy, their product is junk...sound familiar?

right... it just so happened that i heavnt used my computer much the past couple months since the installation, cause of work and my addiction, but i know it had nothing to do with my "medalling" cause i didn't "medal" i "observed"... and i had never used the microsoft defragmenter before i couldnt find it....

Well since you know so much you should, you can help build the perfect OS that won't crash, have no errors, things won't uninstall itself, etc. Since you can bring out all these errors and fix them in 2 minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom